WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
- Complete a needs assessment that will identify problems.
- Complete a care plan that will offer possible solutions.
- Screen, interview, arrange and monitor in-home services including qualified caregivers.
- Review financial, legal, medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists.
- Provide crisis intervention
- Act as a liaison between long distance families and their loved one by alerting families to problems.
- Provide consumer education.
- Provide assistance in relocating a person from their own home to alternate living arrangements such as assisted living or a nursing home.